My son will be two next month, and is quite the Thomas & Friends fan. He -um- even introduces himself as Thomas. (Nope, that’s not even close to his name!) And he loves singing the Thomas song (“They’re two, they’re four, they’re six, they’re eight….”) With a birthday three days before Christmas, I struggle to give his birthday the focus he deserves, while not detracting from either his day or the beauty of Christmas. (And did I mention, he now has a cousin whose birthday is five days before his??) Since my home has more toys than Toys R Us, we have the added challenge of not gifting too many toys this year, so we are really trying to thin outside the (toy) box.
If you have a Thomas fan in your life, here are a few gift ideas for the Thomas fan who has everything:
* Thomas the Tank Engine 5-pc dinner ware set
* Thomas Pillow Pet
* Percy Pillow Pet (slightly cheaper?)
* Thomas Underwear
* Thomas “Track Star” Fleece Throw
* Thomas Footed 1-piece PJs
* Thomas the Train: Bath Buddies Fun Pack — We have these, and my son LOVES them. So does my four-year-old daughter, truth be told. ;)
And for a good giggle, check out the price range for these Thomas-themed pillow pets. Careful which department you order yours from!
**This post may contain affiliate links.**