Ahh, April 15th is upon us. Can you smell the panic in the air, the long lines at the post office, of those frantic to get their taxes filed before the stroke of midnight? Ok, so I can’t either, but you get the drift. And in any case, with tax day comes cool Tax Day Freebies 2017. Super-special thanks to Mission: To Save, Parade Magazine, and AJC.com for contributing to this list!
Sometimes individual franchise owners choose not to participate in freebies and discounts so be sure and call ahead to avoid disappointment.
Tax Day Freebies 2017
- Bertucci’s – all Menucci (small pizzas) on the lunch menu will be available for $4.18 (normally $8.49). Dinner pizzas (choice of cheese, margherita or pepperoni) will cost $10.40 each. There is a limit of two per order. This Tax Day 2017 deal is good for dine-in or carryout.
- Boston’s Restaurant and Sports Bar – free wings at its U.S. locations on April 18.
- Boston Market Tax Day Deal–Tax Day Meal for $10.40. Meal includes Half Chicken Regular Meal with 2 sides and cornbread- and drink and cookie. No coupon is necessary on April 18th. More details here.
- Bruegger’s Bagels– Get a Big Bagel Bundle: 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for $10.40. Offer available through April 19th.
- California Tortilla – free chips and queso with any purchase on Tax Day. Simply use the password “TAX CRUNCH!” while ordering at your favorite California Tortilla location. Offer valid on April 18th only, purchase required, one order per person, not valid with any other offer. Not valid at airport locations. For more details see: California Tortilla Tax Day Deal.
- Capriotti’s – Get a free upgrade from small to medium size on all Capriotti’s sandwiches on April 18.
- Firehouse Subs – BOGO subs WYB one sub, chips, and drink at regular price deal on Tax Day. You’ll need This Firehouse Subs coupon to get the deal.The coupon is good April 18-20, 2017.
- Great American Cookies – one free regular birthday cake cookie, 4/18 only at participating locations
- Hooters – yes, even Hooters is getting in on the Tax Day freebies, y’all! Get one free kids meal with each adult purchase of $10 or more, good from Saturday, April 15 through Tuesday, April 18, 2017. For dine-in only. Good only at THESE particpating locations. Dine-in only. Kids must be 12 or younger.
- Hot Dog on a Stick – is giving all customers one free Original Turkey Dog on Tax Day. No purchase required. To find a Hot Dog on a Stick near you, visit www.hotdogonastick.com. Valid at participating Hot Dog on a Stick locations only. Offer is valid for one free Original Turkey Hot Dog on a Stick per customer.
- Hungry Howie’s – buy a large one topping pizza at the regular menu price, and get a medium one topping pizza for $0.15 using promo code “TAXTIME”. Deal valid for online and carryout purchases April 17-19 only, at participating locations, excluding Florida.
- Kona Ice: Kona Ice will be parked at post offices, tax preparation centers, and businesses nationwide to hand out FREE cups of tropical shaved ice and complimentary Hawaiian leis to all who stop by on April 18. To find the nearest Kona Ice truck so you can get this Tax Day 2017 treat, tweet your zip code to @KonaIce
- Noodles and Company – Through Tuesday, April 18, those who file their taxes digitally this year can receive $4 off any $10 purchase placed through order.noodles.com using the code “TAXDAY17” at checkout.
- Schlotzskys Deli – participating Schlotzsky’s restaurants nationwide will give away one free small The Original®sandwich with the purchase of a 32 oz. drink and a bag of chips, 4/18 only.
- Sonic Drive In– 1/2 Price Cheeseburgers on Tax Day, 4/18.
- Sonny’s BBQ – half price Sweet & Smokey or House Dry-Rubbed Rib Dinners on tax day. Dinners include two sidekicks and homemade bread. 4/18 only
- World of Beer – free select draught or $5 off your check this Tax Day. Guests in some states can anticipate five dollars off their check in lieu of a free brew. World of Beer announced the Tax Day special on Facebook.
Retail Specific Tax Day Freebies 2017
- Entertainment Tax Day Sale– All Books are only $10.40! (Valid thru 4/19/15. US Shipping: $1.99, Canadian Shipping $4.99)
- HydroMassage – free HydroMassage, April 15-22, when you download a coupon and bring it with you to any of the 1,300 nationwide Planet Fitness locations. Good through 4/22/17
- OfficeMax/Office Depot – Get 5 lbs of bulk shredding for free. Use the coupon here, valid through 4/23/16.
- Schoola– Buy 4 items and get a $15 “return” in the form of a credit back to your account. Join Schoola here for another $10 in free credit, Your $15 credit will be issued after 4/18 to the account associated with the email address you use to place your qualifying order.
- National Parks: You can get free entrance into a national park on the weekend before Tax Day (April 15-16), and the weekend after (April 22-23). It’s National Park Week.
Hopefully these Tax Day Freebies and Discounts will be a little bonus once your return is signed, sealed and delivered.
Keep on saving! :o)
**Remember, y'all, this post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small amount of compensation when you purchase from my links, which I"ll totally blow on waffle fries and sweet tea, y'all!**