So you may already know the awesomeness that *is* Vitamix, right? You may also know they cost a pretty penny, but are absolutely worth it in the long run. Well, right now, thorugh Groupon Goods, you can get a Vitamix Variable Speed Certified Reconditioned Blender for just $299 (33% savings). That’s right, a Vitamix for $299! (I know, I know, it’s not nine bucks at Goodwill, but ….)
Here’s what you get:
- Blender base
- Blender container and lid
- Getting Started Plus cookbook and guide
Thanks to its powerful commercial-grade motor, there’s little this Vitamix blender can’t do: it can cream, chop, blend, grind, and churn almost any food it encounters into a smoothie, sorbet, sauce, or soup. (Vitamix Chicken Tortilla Soup, anyone?) The stainless steel blades make quick work of the task at hand, while the spill-proof lid helps to keep messes at bay. Once done blending, the Vitamix is easily cleaned by running on high with a little dish soap and warm water.
- Certified reconditioned Vitamix blender with 5-year warranty
- Eleven total speeds and powerful motor create a variety of textures and process tough whole-food ingredients
- Laser-cut stainless steel blades
- Blend smoothies, frozen drinks, hummus, and flavored butters
- Friction heat helps create savory soups, gravy, fondues, and syrups
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester container
- Container capacity: 64 fl. oz.
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Spill-proof vented lid
- Self-cleans with dish soap and warm water
- Getting-started cook book and guide
- Model number: White- 1812; Black- 1811; Red- 1813; Cobalt Blue- 1913
- 8.8″ x 9″ x 20.25″
And, finally, the legal mumbo jumbo: Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.
Keep on saving! :o)
**Remember, y'all, this post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small amount of compensation when you purchase from my links, which I"ll totally blow on waffle fries and sweet tea, y'all!**