This post was created in partnership with Winn Dixie. All opinions are my own.
Have you heard the news? Sweetbay becomes Winn Dixie! There are so many many many reasons why this is fantastic news for all my Florida readers. (Seriously, I *wish* there was a Winn Dixie closer to me!)
So for my Sweetbay peeps (yep, that includes my sweet MIL!), keep these points in mind as Sweetbay becomes Winn Dixie:
- New Name, Same People – the name’s changed, but the familiar faces and friendly customer service hasn’t. You’ll still see all the folks you know and love from Sweetbay, they’ll just be daunting Winn Dixie digs instead of Sweetbay.
- Double the Deals – Winn-Dixie offers so many new ways to save with programs like Dependable Deals, e-coupons and fuel perks! Brush up on their coupon policy and how they double coupons.
- More Sales in Every Aisle – Winn-Dixie’s made it easier than ever to save more on the items you buy most.
The bottom line is this: there’s no need to panic if you’ve been a die-hard Sweetbay shopper for years and years. All the things you’ve come to love aren’t going anywhere – instead, you’re GAINING all the brilliant savings and service that Winn Dixie has come to represent. See when you’re Sweetbay store is transitioning here.
For the coupon curious: here’s a brief synapsis of Winn Dixie coupon usage. Winn-Dixie has the following guidelines and limitations for coupons, special promotions and programs:
- Coupons presented for items that are part of the Make-a-Meal, Double Play or What-a-Deal promotion will only validate for redemption on the MAIN item in the deal. Coupons for the free items will require store management approval.
- “Stacking” is permitted; stacked coupons will redeem when one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon are used on the same item.
- “Cash Back” can only be applied to any additional items within the purchase and cannot be applied to sales tax.
- WIC and SNAP transactions that include coupons which exceed the value of the coupon items are ineligible for “cash back” or application to other items within the purchase.
- Limits specified on coupons must be followed.
- All coupon purchase requirements must be met.
**Remember, y'all, this post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small amount of compensation when you purchase from my links, which I"ll totally blow on waffle fries and sweet tea, y'all!**