You may be familiar already with all the super-awesomeness that is Amazon, but with the holiday rush *just* around the corner, now is a great time to get a head start on all you holiday shopping, AND take advantage of a FREE 30-day trial of Amazon Prime.
Why join? The “official” benefits:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- No minimum order size
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
Try Amazon Prime for free for 30 days. Cancel at any time, or sign up for just $79/year if you decide to keep your membership. Seriously, you can’t lose with this great FREE trial!
Need more reason to join Amazon Prime?
- Did you know you can add up to 4 family members to your Prime account? That way you can each reap the benefits of an Amazon Prime membership, and split the cost, too!
- No more “padding” orders. Amazon just upped their minimum order for free shipping from $25 to $35; thus making it even trickier to reach that minimum amount. Plus, with Christmas “lightning deals” coming up, you have to act fast for those deals, and trying to either put together enough for free shipping – or paying for shipping on items that would cost more to ship – isn’t an issue with an Amazon Prime membership. When you’re not trying to find “filler” items, you spend less, thanks to Amazon Prime.
- If you live in a rural area, or if you just find it difficult to make it to the store, ordering with Amazon Prime’s free shipping saves you time and gas money. Order with the click of a mouse, or lug a little baby in to the car and drive to a store? There’s just no contest there!
- Hook up your media player device and stream countless shows or movies – finally, a good cheap way to ditch cable!
- Two. Day. Free. Shipping. What more do you need?
**Remember, y'all, this post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small amount of compensation when you purchase from my links, which I"ll totally blow on waffle fries and sweet tea, y'all!**