Earlier this week I shared a fun Easter recipe for kid friendly Breakfast Easter Baskets. Another one of the Easter recipes I came up with that we tried out recently was inspired by these Bunny Rolls that I found on Pinterest. They are so easy to make, and literally only use one ingredient. I hope you and your family enjoy them as much as my family does!
Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls
(Makes 8 bunny rolls)
1 tube/can cinnamon rolls with icing (that’s it!)
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Pop open tube and remove icing packet.
3. Unroll dough into long flat strips.
4. Cut 3 one inch segments from the end of each strip for two ears and a tail.
5. Roll up 2/3 of the remaining dough strip.
6. Starting from the other end of the strip, begin rolling the dough in the opposite direction. (Like an S)
7. Press two 1″ strips onto the smaller round part at the top (the head).
8. Pinch another 1″ strip in half and press it onto the side of the larger bottom part (the body) to make the tail.
9. Place bunny rolls onto a greased baking sheet.
10. Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned.
11. Remove from heat and drizzle with icing before serving.
I hope you enjoy this fun Easter recipe, I know we did! What’s your favorite Easter recipe to share with your family?Keep on saving! :o)
**Remember, y'all, this post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small amount of compensation when you purchase from my links, which I"ll totally blow on waffle fries and sweet tea, y'all!**