If you just can’t get enough bacon, and have already checked out all the great bacon-related products floating around out there on the interwebs, then try out a plethora of bacon-inspired dishes, with these bacon cookbooks!
Top Bacon Cookbooks
- Bacon Nation: 125 Irresistible Recipes by Peter Kaminsky and Marie Rama – So this may be the Bible of all bacon cookbooks. I mean, 125 recipes ….with bacon… I’m salivating just reading it!
- 101 Things to Do With Bacon by Eliza Cross – There’s a recipe for bacon chocolate chip cookies. Need I say more??
- Seduced by Bacon: Recipes & Lore About America’s Favorite Indulgence by Joanna Pruess – A celebration of bacon, filled with gorgeous photographs and seductive new recipes both savory and sweet.
- Bacon: A Love Story by Heather Lauer – This bad boy is chock full of tasty little -ahem- bacon bits: trivia facts, recipes, and historical knowledge. A must for the bacon enthusiast in your life!
- Fifty Shades of Bacon by Benjamin Myhre – Yep. They took a tongue-in-cheek approach to a popular book, and made it all about sexy, seductive bacon.
- I Love Bacon! by Jayne Rockmill – …what more can I say about this one? Clearly, she loves bacon.
- The Bacon Cookbook: More than 150 Recipes from Around the World for Everyone’s Favorite Foodby James Villas – A culinary collection of bacon recipes from around the world.
- Bacon 24/7: Recipes for Curing, Smoking, and Eating by Theresa Gilliam – Yeah, this one kicks it up a notch, with mouth-watering recipes for any time of the day.
- Bacon: A Cookbook by Robert Shafer – This bad boy boasts over 50 bacon-related recipes, including appetizers, salads, main dishes, desserts, and even drinks. Yep: bacon drinks. Is your mind blown as well?
- Bacon Cookbook – I had to sneak in at least one “old school” cookbook, complete with the plastic comb binding! 😉
- The Bacon Bible: 13 Of The Best And Most Delicious Bacon Recipes Around (Bacon Cookbook) byHoldenKlien – So I may have over-stepped my bounds in referring to an earlier bacon cookbook as the “bacon bible”, when clearly this one is. It says so right in the title, y’all!
- The Big Book Of Bacon by Rober Vannorden – Pinapple bacon burgers, bacon risotto, and BLT dip are just a few tasty gems featured in this bacon cookbook.
- Flannel John’s Man Candy Cookbook: Bacon, Bacon, Bacon (Cookbooks for Guys) (Volume 16) by Tim Murphy – For times when you’re feeling real testosterone-y (yep, that’s a Pheobe phrase), you need the manly bacon cookbook, yo.
- …and finally, Everything Tastes Better with Bacon: 70 Fabulous Recipes for Every Meal of the Day by Sara Perry – Includes handy tips for buying and storing your bacon, as well as a complete array of bacon-related recipes.
**Remember, y'all, this post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small amount of compensation when you purchase from my links, which I"ll totally blow on waffle fries and sweet tea, y'all!**