First, thank you all for a fantastically successful (but oh-so-quick!) giveaway campaign this last week for the Global Winter Wonderland tickets. I thoroughly enjoyed reading y’alls winter memories. As a true Georgia girl, snow is still a slightly abstract concept to me, so I lived vicariously through some of y’alls memories. 😉 But before I share the Global Winter Wonderland tickets discount with you all, I need to make an announcement!
We have a winner for the tickets giveaway: ……………………..Kim R! Congratulations, and enjoy what will surely be a wonderful experience for you and your family!
For everyone else who didn’t win, get Global Winter Wonderland ticket discounts through Goldstar. If you’re not familiar with them, they offer services both online and via their mobile app. They’re definitely worth keeping handy!
- It’s a multicultural theme park and lantern festival
- replicates world-famous architectural achievements, i.e. the Statue of Liberty
- carnival rides and games, international cuisine, arts and crafts, live entertainment, and celebrations of holiday traditions and various cultures from around the world.
- Runs November 21 through January 5, 2013
- Hosted at Turner Field. Yep, *that* Turner Field. 😉
- Find out even more details here.
**Remember, y'all, this post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small amount of compensation when you purchase from my links, which I"ll totally blow on waffle fries and sweet tea, y'all!**