“Support” comes in many forms, and there are a variety of ways to help support Atlanta’s Frugal Mom (the blog, not the Mom), all without spending a dime!
1) Simply by being here, and reading this, you’re supporting AFM. Yep, it’s just that simple to support me. …and for that, I kindly thank you!
2) If you haven’t already done so, “like” or “follow” AFM, not just on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google +, but here, on the actual website. I ask for followers, not to win a popularity contest, but because the more followers I have, the better the giveaways I can offer. I’m starting to work with certain companies on promotions and giveaways, but they need to know that AFM has a solid base of readers. Companies just aren’t as willing to work with a blogger if they think that only one’s friends and neighbors are reading said website.
3) Comments, comments, comments! Leave a comment here on the website. Leave one on the FB page, or re-tweet a post. Send me an email, if you feel so inclined. Providing me with feedback further shows companies with whom I work on giveaways that this is an active and INTERactive blog. More importantly, your comments, in whatever form they may take, let me know that you’re really reading this stuff. While I cannot guarantee that I’ll always respond to your comments (at least in a timely manner), I do actively try to respond to as many as I can. (Unless I think it’s spam — then it gets deleted.) C’mon, you KNOW you have something to say!
4) Finally, click on my links! I’ve made it no secret that I’m working with some affiliate programs. (In fact, I’ve yet to come across a money-saving-couponing-frugal blog that does not take advantage of affiliate programs!) One of the main ways I know y’all are really benefitting from the blog (aside from y’alls remarks here and there), is seeing that you’re clicking on the links. Want to print coupons? Go to my printable coupon page, and print/coupon your sweet heart out! Have you taken advantage of the samples and free stuff I have to offer? Did you know I have a comprehensive Daily Deal page? Not sure what to cook for dinner — check out my recipes! I know this may sound a bit selfish, but it is a small way to show your support.
5) Share and share alike. Also, I’ve been actively making more and more posts about frugal parenting — check ’em out! Then “pin”, retweet, and/or “share” on Facebook.
Just to be clear, I am -by no means- able to retire on my affiliate programs. It simply allows me a small, small financial reward for creating and (trying to) maintain Atlanta’s Frugal Mom.
Again, thank you all for being a part of Atlanta’s Frugal Mom — and for all the ways you support me and this site. Now go follow, speak your mind, click, and support! ;o)
**Remember, y'all, this post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small amount of compensation when you purchase from my links, which I"ll totally blow on waffle fries and sweet tea, y'all!**