Fourth of July is just around the corner, and if you’re a regular reader of my blog you know that I have been sharing all sorts of fun red, white, and blue recipes over the last few weeks. Today’s post is a roundup of fun patriotic recipes that are perfect for your holiday get together!
Red, White and Blue Patriotic Party Foods
1. Pigs in a blanket – These are pretty simple. Just make them like usual, then brush with a little bit of food coloring before baking. We used blue, but you could do red as well.
2. Two step cupcakes – Cute and tasty, these cupcakes can be made by little ones in just a matter of minutes!
3. Dipped strawberries – Another really easy treat, these strawberries are just dipped in white chocolate and blue sprinkles.
4. American flag pizza – Sometimes it’s nice to have something more filling than finger foods, and this pizza makes a great centerpiece for your holiday party table too!
5. Fruit salad – Blueberries, raspberries, and star shaped cheese make a cute salad that’s good for you too!
6. Patriotic pinwheels – Yummy and adorable, these pinwheels are made with cream cheese, provolone, peppers and tortillas.
7. Layered party punch – A science experiment and refreshing drink, your kids are sure to love this tri-colored beverage.
8. Caprese salad – Mozzarella pearls, grape tomatoes, basil and olive oil make a simple, beautiful salad that is super delicious.
9. Twizzlers – No preparation needed here! Red and blue twizzlers make a sweet addition to your party foods.
10. Parent punch – Grown up cocktails with a patriotic twist, the same 3 ingredients make two tasty drinks for Mom and Dad!
Did you know that June 27th is National Bomb Pop Day? Bomb Pops are one of my all time favorite childhood treats, and we still buy them on a regular basis today. So you can probably imagine how tickled I was when they asked me to share some pops with my kids along with some other neat holiday party food ideas! The folks over at Bomb Pop and Publix sent us a whole party pack to celebrate with, along with 2 boxes of popsicles, and that’s where the inspiration for all of my recipes came from! Check out all of our fun party pictures below!Keep on saving! :o)
**Remember, y'all, this post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small amount of compensation when you purchase from my links, which I"ll totally blow on waffle fries and sweet tea, y'all!**